Baton Rouge, LA
Phone 225-383- 4569
The capitol and political hub of Louisiana, Baton Rouge is situated on the banks of the Mississippi River an hour from Lafayette to the west and an hour from New Orleans to the southeast. Interstate 10 passes through Baton Rouge where it crosses the Mississippi River.
With oil refineries, a significant shipping port and the state's premier university, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge is a major industrial and business center of the southern United States. In terms of cargo weight, the Port of Baton Rouge ranks among the top 10 ports of the United States.
Baton Rouge is also home of the LSU fighting Tigers. Geaux Tigers! As I noted on our New Orleans webpage, we LOVE our Tigers football! If you have never been to an LSU football game in Death Valley, our infamous LSU football stadium, we highly recommend that you schedule your Baton Rouge-area deposition in the autumn for the Friday before or Monday after an LSU home game. And make sure to plan to tailgate on the LSU campus the day of the game or at least several hours before. LSU tailgating is like no other anywhere, and the best of them are on Saturdays that the Tigers are playing other SEC powerhouse teams. It’s an experience you don’t want to miss.
goDEPO is among Louisiana’s most well-known and respected court reporting firms. We think it’s safe to say that Kaufman/ goDEPO transcripts have graced the courtrooms of just about every Louisiana district and federal court.
Baton Rouge ranks with Lafayette and New Orleans as the areas in which goDEPO has the highest concentrations of deposition reporters. goDEPO is committed to staying ahead of the needs of the Baton Rouge legal community. As the area continues to grow, goDEPO continues to grow.
Kaufman & Associates Court Reporters, doing business since 2009 as goDEPO , has served Baton Rouge since our founding in 1985, originally with reporters who traveled here from Lafayette. Over the past two decades we have welcomed a number of top-notch Baton Rouge-area deposition reporters and legal videographers to our goDEPO team. These court reporters and video specialists reside all around the area in Baton Rouge, Denham Springs, Walker, Zachary, Baker, Gonzales, Prairieville, New Roads, Hammond, Mandeville and Covington.
Locally we offer:
- Deposition reporters
- Realtime deposition reporters
- Hearing reporters
- Conference reporters
- Arbitration or Mediation Reporters
- Court stenographers
- Mobile High-End Videoconferencing
- Conference room arrangements
- Request for access to our online repository, exhibits, transcripts and your account info
- Expedite/rush requests
And members of our team in Lafayette and other areas can provide the following services in the Baton Rouge area:
- Trial Presentation Technician or do-it-yourself assistance
- Video synchronization (Sync)
- Creation of video clips from synced video transcripts
- Editing of video depositions
- Conversion of document, image and video files to other file types
- Litigation support services
- Document scanning, Bates numbering and document management
- OCR (optical character recognition) text image files to render them word searchable
- Streaming of video and/or realtime transcript text
Whatever your court reporting, videography and/or litigation support needs, goDEPO can handle it! We sincerely hope you will keep us in mind. We will welcome the opportunity to serve you.