Top-notch court reporters and more…What is it you need? We can handle it...
- A deposition reporter and/or videographer anywhere in Louisiana, the U.S. or the world.
- A court reporter for a deposition, conference meeting, public hearing, arbitration or mediation?
- A particular type of reporter: realtime, stenographer, steno machine reporter, CART provider?
- A video deposition arranged in a distant state or country?
- A deposition transcript and video synced?
- A videoconference arranged?
- A home-bound witness to testify at trial from her home via videoconference?
- An ELMO, LCD projector, projection screen or large TV for trial?
- A little technical guidance so you can display synced video clips or display and highlight PDF exhibits at trial?
- Transcription service such as an audio recording of an interview transcribed?
- The list is endless…
With one call, goDEPO can handle it all for you.
goDEPO is the preferred court reporting, videography and litigation support service provider of law firms throughout Louisiana. We are dedicated to providing you with reliable, professional, timely and competitively priced service. We pledge to be expedient and exacting in handling all of your needs.
Founded in 1985 as Kaufman & Associates Court Reporters in Lafayette, LA. we began “doing business as” goDEPO in 2009, and have grown through the years to serve the entire State. Our offices are located in Lafayette, New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport and Alexandria, and we cover all of Louisiana.
We have resident court reporters in every major city and many smaller towns throughout Louisiana. We offer all the latest transcript tools: E-Transcript, PDF, ASCII, digital pdf images of the exhibits, word index, condensed printed copy and a private, secure online transcript and exhibit repository. And several of our reporters are highly-skilled Realtime Reporters.
We offer Nationwide and International Scheduling Services FREE OF CHARGE, and can handle virtually all of the arrangements for you. Through over 30 years of doing business and traveling widely, we’ve met countless firm owners and court reporters with whom we network around the country and the world. So rather than searching Google and randomly choosing a court reporter or reporting firm you don’t know, call goDEPO and get the reassurance that we’ll arrange and oversee all the details.
Our videographers have years of experience and are certified by the National Court Reporters Association (CLVS) and/or the American Guild of Legal Videographers. We offer comprehensive video services including depositions, site inspections, settlement brochures and day-in-the-life documentaries.
- displays and scrolls the text as the video plays so jurors can read what they see and hear the witness saying, providing for better understanding.
- is word-searchable.
- is a powerful tool for impeaching a witness as it allows you to click anywhere in the text to jump to that point in the video instantly.
- allows you to easily create clips.
- provides the fastest and most accurate way to redact objections.
We began offering professional videoconferencing in 1999, and have gained extensive experience since. We offer professional H.323 as well as computer-based cross-platform videoconferencing equipment and services. And with recent advancements we are no longer limited to dedicated video conference rooms for professional-quality connections. We can provide inexpensive, high-end videoconferencing connections between PC, Mac, Linux, Android, iPhone and telephones almost anywhere in the world. So you can take or participate in the deposition at our office, from your office, or from almost anywhere. And this isn’t Skype. It’s a secure system designed for courts and attorneys. Your witness could even testify in court from her hospital bed.
We approach trial presentation from a different perspective. You choose the level of our involvement, from helping you or your associate prepare to do it yourself, to renting an ELMO, LCD projector and screen to you, to consulting with you and your team prior to trial to develop visual and audio presentation strategies and logistics, through providing all the equipment and a skilled technician throughout the trial.
What else might you need? Transcription of a recorded conversation or a police interrogation? A translator? A certified transcript of a thread of text messages on a smart phone? goDEPO can handle it.
Thank you VERY much for keeping us in mind for your reporting, video and litigation support needs!